I have finally started to adapt to the nocturnal lifestyle, which seems to be required for my new job. We are there til midnight or 1 AM most nights. Its also been hard trying to get things done during the day before going to work at night. Slowly but surely I am getting used to it. I'm just so thankful to finally be working! :-D
Anyway! Benjamin, Kimber and I finally got out of this house this morning. We took a trip to the park, just me and my boys!

Enjoying the swing! Poor Kimber really wanted to get in the swing too.


Silly boy :-)



Waiting patiently for Ben to throw something
Benjamin and Kimber couldn't be more perfect for each other. They have the same personality, which gets them both into trouble sometimes.... It is so fun to watch them grow and discover things together. I love my boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment