After my birthday it seemed like I was taking dogs to the vet everyday for one reason or another. Kimber had his first ear infection :-( and Gabe some how managed to tear a muscle in his knee and will be having surgery later this month to repair it. Thankfully I am also still working at the Vet Hospital so Gabe can have his surgery which could have been $3,000+ for considerably less. Yay for employee discounts!!! He has been limping around pretty pathetically and is soaking up all the sympathy he can get.
Tony was home for about 4 days for Thanksgiving. As usual we were busy the whole time, but still manage to squeeze in a fun date! (everyone should see "Blindside" its an awesome movie!) Benjamin may have actually spent more time with Tony than I did since I worked til midnight some of the days he was home. They had alot of fun together, Ben has been pretty upset since he left. At least we only have to wait a couple of weeks til we get to see him again.


No comments:
Post a Comment